Mumbai university results 2015 on www.mu.ac.in/result.html/www.mu.ac.in/Mumbai university results 2015 | results of Mumbai university/mumbai university/mumbai mirror pani puri

Mumbai university results 2015.

Related searches : mumbai university, mumbai universiy results 2015
University of Mumbai was established in the year 1857. It is one of the leading Universities in India and one of amongst 1st 3 Universities in India.

Mumbai results for LLM LLB BLS BPharm FE BE ME MCA BMS BMM BArch Semester results Term Results
For Mumbai University Results 2015 : CLICK HERE



2 comments:

  1. my revalution results are not found this page and my college are not talk a result matter i am fail the m.h.r.m subject can you help me show my result on my mail address padyanti.srinivas@gmail.com and my exam seat no 6146 pls help me and my college name is dr ambedkar college wadala of eco and commerce

    ReplyDelete
  2. The university site is down.
    Can't open it. Can u tell FE result is out or nt.
    If declared then plz give a link to download.


    Thank u

    ReplyDelete